Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underneath the leaves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Beautiful macro shots! And I am laughing, picturing you running around looking under leaves

    I really like the first shot - I am partial to drops as it is, but I like the hint of the spider's web in the photograph, too.
    Please visit my 365 blog - http://marthapenellaphotography.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      These macro shots are unbelievable! I need to get one of those lenses!!
      Photography Blog

      Travel Blog from Thailand

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sparda79 View Post
        Like an ants to sugars... LOL Do you recognise the leaf in the 2nd and 3rd shot?
        hmmn..BANANA leaf? ahhhhh..you know i suck at this..i hate you!hahaha..
        Just me and my point and shoot..with lots of help from Mother Nature..
        Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jen3nidad/

        Comment


        • #19
          Hey Sparda. Just feel to congrats you. I love all 4 pics very much. All are pretty clear and composed very well. If I force myself to select my very best choice, I wud go for the drop with bubbles and the tiny ant. Thanks a lot for sharing.
          Cheers
          -Raveen
          The proud owner of a Canon Powershot SX110IS
          -----------------------------
          Find my collections @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/raveen2u/

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by moayad View Post
            All are very impressive Sparda. I stil have to try micro macro
            Thanks moayad...

            Originally posted by lindyannajones View Post
            I hadn't really considered the challenge of braving what people might think you as a part of becoming a photographer but it's true, isn't it? Give me weird over normal any day! I have to say my favorite is the last not just because it is such a good photo but I really like your introduction. "Trial of Faith" is a nice turn of phrase.
            Thanks Lindy... People do love to see weird things, don't they?

            Originally posted by martha36 View Post
            Beautiful macro shots! And I am laughing, picturing you running around looking under leaves

            I really like the first shot - I am partial to drops as it is, but I like the hint of the spider's web in the photograph, too.
            LOL When people giving you that weird looks, just do what the Madagascar penguins do... Wave and smile....

            Originally posted by thetravelingdreamer View Post
            These macro shots are unbelievable! I need to get one of those lenses!!
            You're gonna love macro... Seeing things on a whole different scale... LOL

            Originally posted by jennie View Post
            hmmn..BANANA leaf? ahhhhh..you know i suck at this..i hate you!hahaha..
            I should give you some banana as the prize...

            Originally posted by raveen2u View Post
            Hey Sparda. Just feel to congrats you. I love all 4 pics very much. All are pretty clear and composed very well. If I force myself to select my very best choice, I wud go for the drop with bubbles and the tiny ant. Thanks a lot for sharing.
            Cheers
            -Raveen
            Thanks Raveen... Thank you...

            Sparda
            Sparda
            Tingkap Vistaku
            Canon EOS 7D & EOS 1000D

            Comment

            Working...
            X