Maternity for my brother and his wife <3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maternity for my brother and his wife <3

I went to visit my brother and his wife who are both in the navy and are now expecting their first. She's about 7 1/2 months and wanted me to do their maternity photos and of course I happily agreed. I hope they like them, what do you think? Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed the set

_MG_6743 copy

_MG_6757 copy

_MG_6760 copy

_MG_6761 copy
    Nathan - Amateur Photographer - San Francisco, CA
    Canon EOS Rebel T2i
    -if a picture is worth 1000 words, I hope you're ready for one long conversation-

my:flickr

Congrats on them expecting

That photo with the ultrasound is quirky and fun.
    Zafar
    Nikon D300s, Nikkor 50mm F1.4G, Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 VC, Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8, Tamron SP 70-200mm F2.8 VC, Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6, Nikon SB 900
    Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/zafarsami/

Comment

Great colors. Very subtle yet colorful and especially suitable if they're having a boy.
      Canon 5D MkIII, 580's galore, Lenses and all the ingredients needed for a photographer on the go.
      *The Humble Beginnings*
      Rebel XTi DSLR 18-55mm Kit lens, Sigma 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Lens
      Nikon N75 SLR, 28-90mm Kit Lens

Comment

Originally posted by ZafarSami View Post
        Congrats on them expecting

That photo with the ultrasound is quirky and fun.
        Thanks ZafarSami, that one was one of the shots I was more excited over when planning the shoot and am glad it was one of the few I got to do, my brother was 1hr late so had to do a rush job. *le sigh*
        Canon EOS Rebel T2i
        -if a picture is worth 1000 words, I hope you're ready for one long conversation-

Comment

Originally posted by heyCam View Post
          Great colors. Very subtle yet colorful and especially suitable if they're having a boy.
          Thank you heyCam, hehe it's a girl Annalise Luna Wallace gonna go back in October for the baby pics so stay tuned for updates.
          Canon EOS Rebel T2i

Comment

This is a lovely set, I really like the tones and lighting. And I can see why you were so excited about the first. Well done, they must be so happy!
            Selena
            Canon 7D, 15-85mm, 50mm f/1.4, 8mm Samyang Fisheye, 430 EX II... and some other lenses and stuff.
            My flickr
            "If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera."
            - Lewis Wickes Hine

Comment

Nice! I love how the sky's pink and blue tones play with the color of their bluejeans and the pink ribbon. Might I ask how you processed the sky?
              my website
              my facebook
              my flickr
              Having fun with my Canon 6D, Sigma 35mm 1.4, Canon 135mm f/2L Canon 100mm 2.8L Macro, and Canon 70-200 2.8 IS mkII L !

Comment

Originally posted by haleym77 View Post
                Nice! I love how the sky's pink and blue tones play with the color of their bluejeans and the pink ribbon. Might I ask how you processed the sky?
                Sure, honestly I didn't do much aside from boost the vibrancy and saturation and did a curves burn on the sky to help them stand out a bit and added an s-curve.
                Canon EOS Rebel T2i

Comment

Originally posted by SnowflakeMama View Post
                  This is a lovely set, I really like the tones and lighting. And I can see why you were so excited about the first. Well done, they must be so happy!
                  Thank you yeah she was pretty happy, asked me to do a couple additional edits to add a few effects but overall very happy w them.
                  Canon EOS Rebel T2i

Comment

Working...
                  X