First wedding -- the bride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First wedding -- the bride

Shot my first wedding this past weekend. These were all taken pre-ceremony...'cause I haven't finished editing everything from the ceremony onward, haha. What an undertaking...

Getting ready
    Getting ready

Ready to go
    Ready to go

A blessing from her mother
    A blessing

Walking to the church
    Walking to the church

Thanks for looking!
    blog flickr

Very Lovely!
    FLICKR

FACEBOOK

Comment

Good Job. TFS
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joetuna/
      http://jbwfoto.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/JW-Photo/220514364636193

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the emotion in her face. Captured beautifully. Great conversion.
        Rich Spears www.rspearsphotography.com
        Blog | Flickr | Zenfolio
        Nikon D3s, D700, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm 1.8

Comment

These are lovely, I bet you are happy!! Looking forward to seeing the rest!
          Marilyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48453397@N06/sets/

Comment

Weddings are fun aren't they! Wonderful series. You did a great job, so far. Leaves me wanting to see more!
            www.alockintime.com

Facebook

Comment

I really like your set. A little bit atypical from wedding shot I normally see. The series seems introspective and emotional from the bride's POV. Really a lovely set. TFS

Comment

Thanks very much all for the encouraging comments. I will be a bit apprehensive until I finally hand everything over and hear from the bride and groom. I hope they like everything as much as I do...

Originally posted by windrider86 View Post
                Weddings are fun aren't they! Wonderful series. You did a great job, so far. Leaves me wanting to see more!
                It was a blast, I loved it. Thank you! I can't wait to do more weddings... And I'm about to post some more of the bride and groom together

Originally posted by rspears View Post
                Absolutely gorgeous. Love the emotion in her face. Captured beautifully. Great conversion.
                Originally posted by Paco_X View Post
                I really like your set. A little bit atypical from wedding shot I normally see. The series seems introspective and emotional from the bride's POV. Really a lovely set. TFS
                Rich and Paco, thanks so much. That's exactly what I loved about these shots myself--the emotion--and I'm glad you guys appreciate it too.

Originally posted by Ambrosia76 View Post
                Very Lovely!
                Originally posted by tomservo51 View Post
                Good Job. TFS
                Originally posted by Mso View Post
                These are lovely, I bet you are happy!! Looking forward to seeing the rest!
                Thanks again, you guys rock!
                blog flickr

Comment

The last two really catch my attention. One because it catches a special moment, but that last one, with the textures and the odd position of the bride, really made me stop and stare.

Great job.
                  My Blog

Comment

The second shot is beautiful - great job!
                    Twitter | Facebook
                    Matt Ethan Photography

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGeek153 View Post
                      The last two really catch my attention. One because it catches a special moment, but that last one, with the textures and the odd position of the bride, really made me stop and stare.

Great job.
                      Stole my post
                      About.Me // Flickr // Blog // 500px

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGeek153 View Post

Great job.
                        Originally posted by Lanacan View Post
                        Stole my post
                        Thanks guys! I'm really glad I spotted this door and ran ahead for a second, and that no cars passed in between us.

Originally posted by MattEthan View Post
                        The second shot is beautiful - great job!
                        Thank you. I just viewed that shot on my laptop today and the highlights were completely blown out. I'm hoping the bride's monitor isn't like that one!!
                        blog flickr

Comment

Here are a few more--in color:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
                          Last edited by MattJohnRobinson; 01-24-2013, 10:01 PM.
                          blog flickr

Comment

Congrats on your first one, Matt. From what I heard and what I have been reading about weddings, I know that it is not one easy gig, and you did really well. Keep them coming! TFS!
                            Nikon D3000, Nikkor 18-55 mm, Nikkor 55-200, Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8 and f/1.4, Sigma 18-200, Nikon 24-70 mm f/2.8, Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8, some ideas and imagination...
                            learning from and experimenting with 500px
                            randomly uploading all kinds of work to flickr
                            me and my journey on facebook

Comment

Working...
                            X