Cathedral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cathedral

"Photography is not about equipment. It is about "light." Digital and Analog cameras are only a medium. A $10,000 camera in the hands of a lousy photographer, will result in a lousy photograph. But a ten dollar camera in the hands of an excellent photographer, will give an excellent image.

Like the angle and the b&w treatment - TFS.
    Phil Bunker
    Sites: flickr
    Gear: Pentax K110D; Pentax 18-55 f/3.5-5.6; Pentax 50-200 f/4-5.6; Pentax 55mm f/1.8; Tamron Macro 90mm f/2.8; Manfrotto tripod and ball head; Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

Comment

Love the perspective, it really adds drama to the shot. TFS.
      LISA
      Canon EOS 600D, 50mm, 18-55mm & 55-250 mm kit lens for the flash stuff.
      Olympus Tough 8010, waterproof, shockproof compact P&S - great for the kids.

Flickr

Comment

I like shots like this. Very nice. But I was wondering, are the back ground structures a different building? They appear to be two different materials.
        Rick
        JustMe
        Canon EOS 40D

Comment

Very dramatic. I like it. TFS.
          Nikon D-300, Nikkor 50mm & 35mm f1.8, Nikkor 18-70mm, Nikkor 70-300mm VR, AF Nikkor 60mm 1:2.8, SB-800 Speedlight, Fong Lightsphere, Lally Cap, Polaris Flash Meter,(2) Nissin Di866 Speedlights

Comment

Great perspective and processing, really sets the right mood for the subject.
            Perry
            I'm not a photographer, but I play one on the Internet.
            (mostly)HDR
            Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X