Clones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clones

I made this photo, by putting my camera on my tripod, and then setting it to Self timer mode. I then took 6 pictures of myself, and then stitched them together using photoshop. I apologize for the small size, but it wouldn't let me attach anything bigger. To see a bigger image please goto

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30709191712

Looks good. Try using a photo site like Flickr to post links to your photos. That way everyone can see a better bigger picture. Let me know if you need any help.
    -- Prince
    Website Blog Facebook Flickr

Comment

How exactly did you do this, I've been wondering for a while now because I wanted to do this. I am not really sure where to start in photoshop though.
      Nikon D40, 18-55 lens.

Comment

I linked to the picture you have on Facebook.

Click for full size.
        Nikon D40 -- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 -- 50mm AF f/1.8

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy was here View Post
          How exactly did you do this, I've been wondering for a while now because I wanted to do this. I am not really sure where to start in photoshop though.
          Clockdoc did a thing like this not too long ago and kicked off a little craze: http://digital-photography-school.co...ead.php?t=2394
          Last edited by Major_Small; 06-03-2008, 11:53 AM.
          Zooomr|Flickr|Big Stock Photo|dreamstime
          All work is licensed under a
          Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License unless otherwise noted. (meaning you can edit and repost my images unless I specifically ask you not to)
          All post-processing done with The Gimp

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy was here View Post
            For this i worked in layers and erased over the parts that needed to be shown..i.e. the parts of the picture that i was in..for the parts where i overlapped, i outlined myself with the marquee tool and then reversed the highlight...so that i could erase the back ground..and reveal the other layers ..that would have the same identical background. If you still need a bit more help understanding the process, feel free to email me , and ill do my best to help rose.aaron@hotmail.com Also, i apologize again for the smaller picture, next time i will us Flicker

Comment

Well I used a free software called autostitch. It does everything automatically. It is really good at making panaromas.

Comment

Thie is neat, ';0)... I need to try it.
                I try to take one day @ a time but some times they attack me all @ once...

Equipment ~Olympus SP510UZ~ / ~Olympus E-510~ Lens 14-42 / 40-150

Comment

Working...
                X