No announcement yet.

Match Zipper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice shot, clever, well executed, good lighting and very well processed.
    My portfolio: http://kmphotography.eu visit for 2D and 3D galleries*
    Forums: http://kmphotography.eu/forum

*(requires a 3D monitor or 3DTV)

Comment

Brilliant work and great concept - the only comment I would make is the lighting is fairly flat and ordinary. Problem is not sure what to suggest to improve it - Any ways good work and keep it up
      Carl Lea - Wedding Photographer Wellington
      Carl Lea - Photographer Wellington

Comment

Originally posted by Nythiretlzek View Post
        This is very interesting. What made you come up with something like this? Is it a college assignment or? P.S. I loved the ending note
        Rofl! College. I am 50 something though I wouldn't mind another dorm crawl. You know, for the vitamins.

It was done as part of Project 52...
        Flickr: Discussing Project 52 | 2012: Assignment Thirty Eight: "Matches" in Lighting Essentials

The boobs comment was to stave off any thinking in the R rated direction.

Originally posted by karloznz View Post
        Brilliant work and great concept - the only comment I would make is the lighting is fairly flat and ordinary. Problem is not sure what to suggest to improve it - Any ways good work and keep it up
        The lighting was purposfully flat as this was my first real attempt at compositing in photoshop. I wanted simple easy to deal with shadows.

But if anyone has improvement suggestions, I am all ears. Still haven't tried the displacement idea yet. Will though.
        Nikon D7000 | D70 | SB-910 | SB-700
        Nikon 24-70 /f2.8 | 35 /f1.8g | 18-105 /f3.5-5.6
        Tamron 70-200 /f2.8
        Pocket Wizard FlexTT5/PowerMC2/Sekonic L-478DR, Einstein 640

flickr | wolfiesden.com

Comment

Working...
        X