Sunset at the lake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset at the lake

No, I didn't crop it. I took this picture with the Panorama function of my new iPhone 5 (which I love BTW). I thought it came out pretty cool. I did adjust the exposure and saturation a bit in LR.
    http://<span style="font-size:10px">...ony.com</span> - Come share, learn and see great photography!

Well, it does look okay. It appears fine so I guess you did it well and I don't find anything wrong in it.
    Mommy Loves Shopping
    organic baby boutique

Comment

Very good quality for a phone.The panorama function in the makes it so easy.
      Wedding Photography

Comment

It's beautiful! The iPhone 5 must take great photos.
        Lana
        Canon EOS 60D
        PSE 11
        ACDSee 12 Photo Manager
        Epson Artisan 837

Comment

Originally posted by landorasue View Post
          It's beautiful! The iPhone 5 must take great photos.
          Thank you. Yes, I am actually surprised by the quality of the pictures. Big update from my old iPhone 3GS.
          http://<span style="font-size:10px">...ony.com</span> - Come share, learn and see great photography!

Comment

the sole reason i want one of the accursed apple phones....i want to play with the camera lol
            “Where there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see.” -Dorothea Lange

Comment

play set parts

Great forum! I am sure this is going to help a lot of people
              play set parts
              :

Comment

gorgeous

so, after I spend $3k on gear with great glass, I could have used your phone and done just as well or better

Comment

Working...
                X