No announcement yet.

Amateur , and new to photography trying to become professional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well yeah, I'm gonna see how what I've got works first. I don't really think the kit lens will work at all though, will have to see. The aperture on my 28mm is bumped up by the adapter too, I'm not sure what the aperture is after that is on. I wouldn't be getting any more kit for a while yet anyway. I don't even think there are any local venues large enough for me to need any zoom.

Hahah, very small world
    Canon 650D (gripped); Canon EOS 10; Canon Ae-1; Canon 50mm 1.4 USM EF; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 EF-S; Canon 75-300mm 4-5.6; Canon 50mm 1.8mm FD; Canon 28mm 2.8 FD; Vivitar 4.5 80 - 200mm FD;Speedlite 199A; Yonguo YN560-III

|FLICKR|TUMBLR|TWITTER|

Comment

Also, Wes, maybe look up a friend of mine, Scott Wigglesworth - he's great, and maybe be able to help. He'll either have shot at the venues, or know the guys who do, and introduce you. Tell him I sent you
      Twitter | Facebook
      Matt Ethan Photography

Comment

Thanks a lot I'll check him out. Will email him when I don't have as much on and hopefully will have some advice for which venues are better etc. I image Fruit's really good - seems very spacious whereas no where else has that luxury, have you been back to Hull lately?
        I know Josh Moore (ish) who does a lot of local stuff as well as Dan Saul, who I was meant to be filming with a while back but his cards stopped working and I was ill at the time and Sarah Aylward. I know a few promoters, and have been in contact with most of the bands before so I don't think it would be too much trouble to get into these places. I'll just have to see how it goes
        Canon 650D (gripped); Canon EOS 10; Canon Ae-1; Canon 50mm 1.4 USM EF; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 EF-S; Canon 75-300mm 4-5.6; Canon 50mm 1.8mm FD; Canon 28mm 2.8 FD; Vivitar 4.5 80 - 200mm FD;Speedlite 199A; Yonguo YN560-III

|FLICKR|TUMBLR|TWITTER|

Comment

Sounds like you've got it down already! I visit my Grandparents in Willerby fairly often, but never really venture into Hull anymore
          Twitter | Facebook
          Matt Ethan Photography

Comment

Where abouts in Willerby, I live near Wold Rd, very very small world

|FLICKR|TUMBLR|TWITTER|

Comment

Eeerrggghhhh The north. Mind you, it's still better than Liverpool :P
              Art: www.jamieorourke.co.uk
              Work: www.jamieorourkephotography.co.uk
              Sony a200 Sony a580, Canon 500D, Canon 550D, Canon 600D, Canon 600D

Comment

Working...
              X