Business name ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business name ideas

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get my business started and get a website but I don't have a business name. I want the name and web address to match but so far haven't been able to come up with anything that I just love. I would like to use my name and photography but it's already taken so that's out.
    My photography style would be I guess just trying to keep things as natural as possible, get the peoples personalities, I do not have a studio and don't like indoor pictures unless they are newborns which I do love to do pictures of.

Please! Any ideas would be very helpful and welcome.

Here are a couple that people have come up with. I just don't really like any of them...

Lifelight Photography, Life in Light, Eye of Light, Lens of an Angel, An Angels View, Angelic Photographs...I think thats about all of them.
    Angela~

How about a link to some of your work? Angela? Usually I say just use your name...
    Steve
    the Photographic Academy.com
    SharpShooter Industries
    My 500px, My Flickr, My Blog

Comment

Angel Light
      Angel Light Photography
      Angel Light Imaging

Comment

I'd say 2 things; don't use your name (but register the domain of your name if you can) and also, stop thinking about it, mine came to me while I was watching TV after months of trying to think :P
        Art: www.jamieorourke.co.uk
        Work: www.jamieorourkephotography.co.uk
        Sony a200 Sony a580, Canon 500D, Canon 550D, Canon 600D, Canon 600D

Comment

Originally posted by Biomech View Post
          I'd say 2 things; don't use your name (but register the domain of your name if you can) and also, stop thinking about it, mine came to me while I was watching TV after months of trying to think :P
          what 'JamieO'RourkePhotography' came to you out of the blue? Would have thought that would have been your 1st point of call
          Newcastle Photography
          Newcastle Wedding Photography

Follow me on twitter

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I've been trying not to think too hard. Everyone else has been giving me ideas. Haven't really come up of any on my own.

Anyone else???
            Angela~

Comment

what 'JamieO'RourkePhotography' came to you out of the blue? Would have thought that would have been your 1st point of call
              lol :P all my links are brands My actual *company* name remains a mystery - or at least until I can actually get time to make the website :P

I'm trying to get away from JOP, but it has great SEO, leads and referrals to my other stuff :P

Comment

Photangelart
                taken from photo-angela-art

Comment

lol :P all my links are brands My actual *company* name remains a mystery - or at least until I can actually get time to make the website :P

I'm trying to get away from JOP, but it has great SEO, leads and referrals to my other stuff :P
                  Haha ahh ok I was a little confused before this post lol
                  Newcastle Photography

Follow me on twitter

Comment

Jamie why do you not like using your name? I think your name has a perfectly nice flow to it. I am using my name also as you know. I was just wondering why your trying to change that?
                    Website
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ajax_andy View Post
                      LMAO This guy make be laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by ang1995 View Post
                        Hey everyone! I'm trying to get my business started and get a website but I don't have a business name. I want the name and web address to match but so far haven't been able to come up with anything that I just love. I would like to use my name and photography but it's already taken so that's out.
                        My photography style would be I guess just trying to keep things as natural as possible, get the peoples personalities, I do not have a studio and don't like indoor pictures unless they are newborns which I do love to do pictures of.

Please! Any ideas would be very helpful and welcome.

Here are a couple that people have come up with. I just don't really like any of them...

Lifelight Photography, Life in Light, Eye of Light, Lens of an Angel, An Angels View, Angelic Photographs...I think thats about all of them.
                        Heavenly Light Studios
                        Heavenly Light Images
                        Light From Above
                        50 Shades of Light

tag line - "Heavenly Light Photographs Touched by an Angel"

Comment

Angel / Heavenly etc all have religious connotatations to me... I'd avoid anything like this tbh unless you live in a very religious area.

I have no idea what you're full name is Angela, but if you're fullnamephotography.com has been taken what about something else like:

Angela Smith Photo
                          Photography by Angela
                          Camgela (that one's a joke btw )
                          Newcastle Photography

Follow me on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ajax_andy View Post
                            Angel / Heavenly etc all have religious connotatations to me... I'd avoid anything like this tbh unless you live in a very religious area.

I have no idea what you're full name is Angela, but if you're fullnamephotography.com has been taken what about something else like:

Angela Smith Photo
                            Photography by Angela
                            Camgela (that one's a joke btw )
                            Great for a wedding photographer!

Comment

LMAO This guy make be laugh!
                              And you make me sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X