Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biomech View Post
    Scrap the splash page
    Agreed. It's confusing and looks rather amateurish compared to the rest of the site. The dotted.png overlay takes your otherwise good photos and makes every model look like they have the most bizarre blackhead pattern ever. If you must use a lame right click hack, at least replace it with a transparent.png (or gif for backwards compatibility with IE), so that it doesn't interfere with the look of your images. Also, the link for the "About Me" section displays the photo of the black couple when you mouse over it. That seems kind of weird to me, what are you trying to say about you? Lastly, on the contact tab, I find the white form on the black background quite jarring visually. I'd replace the white with a darker grey to be easier on the eyes.

Overall, I think the site looks good, just a few minor things I would fix.
    [ԯ] marcus
    photoblog | Facebook | flickr | 5∞ px | G+

Comment

Originally posted by dakwegmo View Post
      Agreed. It's confusing and looks rather amateurish compared to the rest of the site. The dotted.png overlay takes your otherwise good photos and makes every model look like they have the most bizarre blackhead pattern ever. If you must use a lame right click hack, at least replace it with a transparent.png (or gif for backwards compatibility with IE), so that it doesn't interfere with the look of your images. Also, the link for the "About Me" section displays the photo of the black couple when you mouse over it. That seems kind of weird to me, what are you trying to say about you? Lastly, on the contact tab, I find the white form on the black background quite jarring visually. I'd replace the white with a darker grey to be easier on the eyes.

Overall, I think the site looks good, just a few minor things I would fix.
      got rid of the landing page, and dotted effect that was on the template, not sure what you mean by "right click hack"

Not sure what image I should use for "about" I assumed a couple shot would be a nicer choice for people to think I make great couple shots... don't know I was trying to cater to the target market the whole site is catering to.

As for the contact form I'll try to figure that out on changing the color.
      Website | Facebook Fanpage | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Model Mayhem

Canon; 24-70 2.8L, 50 1.4, Tamron 70-200 2.8, 6D, 550D/T2i, 20D, and XSi.

Comment

Working...
      X