wedding photography portfolios

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding photography portfolios

I'm planning on making a portfolio.I already take 3 weddings and want to compile my best pictures but i don't know how to start.Will u please give me some advice???Thanks a lot

Originally posted by mzeee View Post
    I'm planning on making a portfolio.I already take 3 weddings and want to compile my best pictures but i don't know how to start.Will u please give me some advice???Thanks a lot
    It would help if you provided a link to where your weddings are displayed.
    http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/jimbryant
    http://jimbryantphotography.blogspot.com/
    (1) EOS 1D MKIII (3) EOS 1D's, (3) EOS1D MKIIs', (1) EOS1Ds MKII, 14mmf2.8, 16-35mmf2.8, 28-70mmf2.8, 70-200mm f2.8, 300mm f2.8 and a 400mmf2.8, (4) 550 EX and 1 580E speedlite, and a Speed a tron studio flash system.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Bryant View Post
      It would help if you provided a link to where your weddings are displayed.
      ill be uploading some pics on my flicker and ill tell u when i am done.Thanks a lot

Comment

seems not very well thought out or planned.. kind of like this post!

Comment

I think you can have a facebook page or maybe your own website to display your own portfolio.
          Last edited by Hrenzel-H; 12-03-2012, 03:58 PM.
          choose hot tubs direct

Comment

Originally posted by mzeee View Post
            What do you need a portfolio for... do you mean for potential customers to look at it and then maybe book you?

If so the only thing that will look professional is a personal website set up for your business
            Newcastle Photography
            Newcastle Wedding Photography

Follow me on twitter

Comment

Working...
            X