Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have sold enough to pay for FAA the last 3 years, plus a little bit more. I have to be honest, I havent really updated my FAA that much. I'm sure I would do much better if I was more pro active with the site.

HW
    OK to re-edit and re-post photo(s) only on DPS forums
    Attempting the proper use of... Canon 60D, Canon 80-135mm, Sigma 120-400mm, Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 100mm, Epson p3000, Lowepro Slingshot 200 and assorted external hard drives for storage.

Comment

• hello MsGaia, what are those guidelines?

Comment

• We love SmugMug.com for selling and sharing photos and it's what we recommend to our customers! Unlimited space means you can put up your high resolution photos and they don't place adds around your galleries. You have total control over all of your settings and over who sees your photos. Pick the photo products you want to sell, price your inventory, and keep 85% of the markup.

Comment

• If you’re more of a product photographer, microstock agencies are the best route for you. If you prefer fine art photography, sites like Red Bubble or Etsy might be better suited to your style.
          Everybody want success in their life and want to become popular like celebrities, want to obtain favors moreover also make good impression in professional. If you want to fulfill your all desires there are different types of powerful vashikaran .

Comment

• I personally like https://www.etsy.com/ because you can really learn how to sell your stuff.

Comment

• Hi Waffles,

Can I request that GeoSnapShot | GeoSnapShot - The Snapshot Marketplace! is added to the list?
              It's my company and we offer a service used extensively in Australia and we have just launched the service worldwide.

I am to "inspire photographers worldwide to share and sell their photos for the joy of others" and we offer:
              - Free registration
              - Free uploading (no limit on size or number of photos)
              - Free password protection of albums
              - Photos can be shared (completely free of charge) or sold for any price the photographer wants
              - For ay photos sold the photographer gets 70%.

The service is being used extensively by volunteer photographers to fundraising for charities, sports clubs and schools. In additional all types of photographers make money from selling their photos through the GeoSnapShot platform.

I would be happy to provide any further information and it would be great to be added to your list of "places to sell photos"
              Feel free to contact me at: andy.edwards@GeoSnapShot.com

Comment

• You can sell them to shutter stock its a great platform for earning.

Comment

• Hi Cherry,

Try GeoSnapShot | GeoSnapShot - The Snapshot Marketplace!

Comment

• Thanks, I never sell my pics, but have a big collection.

Comment

• Thanks a lot. I have enjoyed with your links. It 's so nice way to do business.

Comment

Working...
                      X