Before and After Photoshop Tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and After Photoshop Tutorial

Most recent Photoshop Tutorial. Attached are the before and after images. Let me know what you think, of both the editing and the tutorial.

before photoshop
    after photoshop editing
    AG Photography - Fashion Photographer in Sierra Vista, AZ
    AG Photography Blog

I like her eyes and the clarity. I like the texture of her hair. But I don't like how it looks blue around her head and how it's shiny above her lip and around her nose now. Again, I really do like the eyes though!
    www.photographybybrittanylewis.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78540963@N05/

Comment

+1

There is also a patch of skin on her right cheek which is untouched and now looks out of place with the other areas that you have worked on.

Nice start.
      Scott
      Nikon D700, D300, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 105mm f2.8, 28-75 f2.8, 35-70 f2.8, 80-200 f2.8

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it and now that I look at it I see what you mean.
        AG Photography - Fashion Photographer in Sierra Vista, AZ
        AG Photography Blog

Comment

There are many areas on the face where you can see the skin smoothing is missing (especially around the nose and mouth). As Scooter said too there are also areas on the cheeks that are quite visible too. Did you sharpen the entire photo before smoothing the skin? It almost seems like the untouched portions of skin have a lot nore detail than the original.
          Canon Rebel T1I, 50mm 1.8, 55-250, 15-85, 430 EX II
          Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X