Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How its done...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How its done...?

    Can someone please just give me an idea how this photo is done... I am assuming the blurred edges and softness is processed quite a bit but is it a layer I need to download? and What do you think the skill level is...?

    Thanks in advance for any help...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bparkersphotography/

  • #2
    What do you mean by "How it's done"

    Step one is to hire a hot model with professionally done make-up but that's the easy part.

    Looks like the used a median mask or something similar but I'm no PS pro.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joetuna/
    http://jbwfoto.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/JW-Photo/220514364636193

    Comment


    • #3
      It has been PS'ed

      Comment


      • #4
        Could it be a center spot filter?
        Rick
        JustMe
        Canon EOS 40D

        Comment


        • #5
          Contact the photographer and ask them?

          Enigma Fotos | dreams captured
          Scott
          Nikon D700, D300, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 105mm f2.8, 28-75 f2.8, 35-70 f2.8, 80-200 f2.8

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BParker View Post
            Can someone please just give me an idea how this photo is done... I am assuming the blurred edges and softness is processed quite a bit but is it a layer I need to download? and What do you think the skill level is...?

            Thanks in advance for any help...
            Glad I looked at the referrers for my website or I would not have been able to answer this for you haha

            Love that image and really it was not very hard to do. I shot it at 1.4 which already lends to a dreamy look. Then I played with the colors and used motion blur in ps6 everywhere but her face. Skill level for this one in photoshop is pretty simple Hope this helps! Oh and the wind part was natural, came about out of nowhere.

            Comment


            • #7
              LOL - Nice!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/joetuna/
              http://jbwfoto.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/JW-Photo/220514364636193

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh wow... Thanks a lot man. I've been following your stuff and I feel honored for your response... That was exactly what I was looking for.
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/bparkersphotography/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BParker View Post
                  Oh wow... Thanks a lot man. I've been following your stuff and I feel honored for your response... That was exactly what I was looking for.
                  No worries and thank you! Happy I found out and always happy to help out. My mentor was that way with me! If you ever have any other questions, ask

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Enigma-Fotos View Post
                    Glad I looked at the referrers for my website or I would not have been able to answer this for you haha

                    Love that image and really it was not very hard to do. I shot it at 1.4 which already lends to a dreamy look. Then I played with the colors and used motion blur in ps6 everywhere but her face. Skill level for this one in photoshop is pretty simple Hope this helps! Oh and the wind part was natural, came about out of nowhere.
                    LEGEND really nice image!
                    Twitter | Facebook
                    Matt Ethan Photography

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Enigma-Fotos View Post
                      Glad I looked at the referrers for my website or I would not have been able to answer this for you haha

                      Love that image and really it was not very hard to do. I shot it at 1.4 which already lends to a dreamy look. Then I played with the colors and used motion blur in ps6 everywhere but her face. Skill level for this one in photoshop is pretty simple Hope this helps! Oh and the wind part was natural, came about out of nowhere.
                      Ha, not to argue or anything but the metadata for the photo on 500px says it was shot at F2.0 . hahaha, Amazing photo though dude. Well done!
                      Ryan Cooper Photography
                      Vancouver Cosplay

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Enigma-Fotos View Post
                        Glad I looked at the referrers for my website or I would not have been able to answer this for you haha

                        Love that image and really it was not very hard to do. I shot it at 1.4 which already lends to a dreamy look. Then I played with the colors and used motion blur in ps6 everywhere but her face. Skill level for this one in photoshop is pretty simple Hope this helps! Oh and the wind part was natural, came about out of nowhere.
                        You're awesome. Thanks for coming by and responding! Love your stuff
                        Scott Wilhelm
                        Website:
                        http://www.sawilhelm.com
                        500px
                        http://500px.com/sawilhelm

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rcooper102 View Post
                          Ha, not to argue or anything but the metadata for the photo on 500px says it was shot at F2.0 . hahaha, Amazing photo though dude. Well done!
                          haha oops - I go between 1.4 and 2 a lot - nice catch and thank you

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sawilhelm View Post
                            You're awesome. Thanks for coming by and responding! Love your stuff
                            Appreciate it, Thank you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MattEthan View Post
                              LEGEND really nice image!
                              Wow thank you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X