How to remove the lights reflection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove the lights reflection?

Simply a snapshot, just wish to know how to remove the lights reflection via software....

Thanks.

You shoot with a polarizer or angle the subject so that this doesn't happen.

There probably are ways of removing it, but none are worth the time and effort. Re-shoot or dump the file.
    I am responsible for what I say; not what you understand.
    adammontpetit.com
    Gear List
    500PX | Graphic Design

Comment

Normally it would be the clone tool, howver in this case the reflections are pretty bad ...........
      Flickr stream.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/34094515@N00/

Comment

Oh shit, he's back
        Scott
        Nikon D700, D300, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 105mm f2.8, 28-75 f2.8, 35-70 f2.8, 80-200 f2.8

Comment

Ok, not to be an ahole....

You can't do anything about that shot in software. It is too far gone.

Remember, angle of incidence = angle of reflection. If the light is not bouncing back into the lens, then no glare.

So, like Adam said, re-shoot and angle the glasses so they do not reflect into the camera.

Scott
          Nikon D700, D300, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 105mm f2.8, 28-75 f2.8, 35-70 f2.8, 80-200 f2.8

Comment

Here is an edit but please try to get it right during the shoot by following the suggestions of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by OsmosisStudios View Post
              You shoot with a polarizer or angle the subject so that this doesn't happen.

There probably are ways of removing it, but none are worth the time and effort. Re-shoot or dump the file.
              ;D.. just a test shot to learn how to remove reflection using photoshop

Originally posted by RichardTaylor View Post
              Normally it would be the clone tool, howver in this case the reflections are pretty bad ...........
              ya.. pretty bad.. i want to learn the software approach to remove reflection so i capture this photo with reflection purposely.

Originally posted by scootermcq View Post
              Oh shit, he's back
              ya.. scare u. Good for me that everyone is still remember me ;D

Originally posted by scootermcq View Post
              Ok, not to be an ahole....

You can't do anything about that shot in software. It is too far gone.

Remember, angle of incidence = angle of reflection. If the light is not bouncing back into the lens, then no glare.

So, like Adam said, re-shoot and angle the glasses so they do not reflect into the camera.

Scooter, i know the concept, i just want to learn how to remove the reflection for worse case.

Originally posted by edbayani View Post
              Here is an edit but please try to get it right during the shoot by following the suggestions of the others.
              thanks very much ;D. Your edit is excellent, care to share how you do it?

Comment

Originally posted by ccting View Post
                Scooter, i know the concept, i just want to learn how to remove the reflection for worse case.
                If you are the photographer setting up the lights, why should there even be an issue? Why create a problem that doesn't exist just to see if you can fix it?
                Chris
                6D/70D/EM5

Comment

Originally posted by ccting View Post
                  ;D.. just a test shot to learn how to remove reflection using photoshop
                  [...]
                  ya.. pretty bad.. i want to learn the software approach to remove reflection so i capture this photo with reflection purposely.
                  [...]
                  What we're telling you, CCTING, as we always are, is that your approach is the wrong one. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you'll become a better photographer. In this case, you shouldnt have to worry about removing these reflections in photoshop, because you're in control of the lighting and posing. Change that when you're shooting and get it right the first time. It really really really isn't that hard.
                  I am responsible for what I say; not what you understand.
                  adammontpetit.com
                  Gear List
                  500PX | Graphic Design

Comment

Working...
                  X