Head for Panos question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head for Panos question?

Hi, I use a Panosaurus on occasion for panoramic photos along with a Canon 600D but find that to put it into portrait position it is not so steady and also a bit of a pain in the rear end, I have seen on Ebay these (Item No, 181038778339) has anyone tried this item.
    I also have a Canon 1Ds with a RRS bracket and wondered if anyone has tried the above item No, with a RRS bracket for panos.
    Don't do a lot of panos so really don't want to go down the Nodal Ninja road.
    Thanks
    Russ

You could try sending a PM to inkista, who is the only one I can think of who can probably answer that.
    GREG - Canon 60D with 10-22, 18-55 & 55-250.
    flickr
    flickriver
    My 500px
    "You can't be young forever, but you can always be immature." - Larry Andersen.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusty79 View Post
      You could try sending a PM to inkista, who is the only one I can think of who can probably answer that.
      Thank you
      Russ

Comment

No. PMing me won't help. The only recommendation I have is for the Nodal Ninja, so I didn't post, as Russ stated off the bat that wasn't what he wanted. To me, the RSS stuff is too expensive and limited for 360x180 panos for me to have bothered with, and the Panosaurus wasn't sturdy enough. So I went for the NN.

Russ's needs are different from mine and my experience in this area is useless to him. Believe me, I'd have posted if I'd had an answer. I'm into spherical panos, not high-res ones.
        Last edited by inkista; 12-21-2012, 09:17 PM.
        I shoot with a Canon 5DmkII, 50D, and S90, and Pansonic GX-7. flickr stream and equipment list

Comment

Working...
        X