Need some Help: Filter holder adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some Help: Filter holder adapter

A guy that my dad works with is selling his Cokin P filter holder, adapter rings, and about 15 filters. He told my dad that he would let me have it all for $35.00. I don't think its a bad deal at all, but there is a problem. The adapter rings are 49/52/58/62/72​/77mm but 3 of my lenses are 50mm. I can't,for the life of me, find an adapter. Does anyone know where I might find one? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Flickr

what lenses have 50mm diameter threading?
    None of the ones in your sig line...
    "They call me Bruce."
    www.brucebphotography.com

Comment

Ok, so, I feel like an idiot. I was looking at the focal length on my 50. The 2 50's, and the 135 have the same filter size. It's 49. I feel so dumb right now, I should know better. I guess another newb mistake raises it's ugly head. Thanks for taking the time to respond, though. I do appreciate it.
      Flickr

Comment

no problem. $35 seems like a great deal on those filters especially if he has the polarizer and any of the gradient filters...
        "They call me Bruce."

Comment

I talked to him tonight and he has a polarized, ND2, 4, and 8, Graduated ND, Graduated Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, a couple of Tobaccos, a landscape kit, a portrait kit, and a black and white kit. He counted and there are 20 all together. He wanted 70, but he's letting my dad(me) have it for half. I don't think it's too bad at all.
          Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lllKevin View Post
            I talked to him tonight and he has a polarized, ND2, 4, and 8, Graduated ND, Graduated Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, a couple of Tobaccos, a landscape kit, a portrait kit, and a black and white kit. He counted and there are 20 all together. He wanted 70, but he's letting my dad(me) have it for half. I don't think it's too bad at all.
            smoking deal - the NDs will be awesome to have. Great find.
            "They call me Bruce."

Comment

Working...
            X