Daisy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy

Took the first picture a long time ago, and decided to go back and play with it in photoshop. What do you think? Are either of them good? Which one is better?

Untitled

Untitled

Camera Canon PowerShot SD1000
    Exposure 0.004 sec (1/250)
    Aperture f/2.8
    Focal Length 5.8 mm
    ISO Speed 80

Love daisies....
    Personally I like the second pic. I see it as a shot I could hang in our room.
    Thanks,
    Amanda Shipley

Canon 7D, 17-55mm & 50mm 1.4<----- my love!

Comment

I like number one it looks more lively

Comment

Second picture, definitely. It has a sort of surreal feeling to it. Plus, the sharp contrast demands the viewer to focus in on the subject.
        Nature Photography
        -------------------------------
        Canon PowerShot SX50 HS

Comment

second

Originally posted by Koneru View Post
          Second picture, definitely. It has a sort of surreal feeling to it. Plus, the sharp contrast demands the viewer to focus in on the subject.
          I agree, the second one is unusual and interesting. The first one is ok but I'd play with the white balance a bit. It's kind of too greenish for me.

Comment

I prefer the second one and I like the reduced vibrance in it. But I think I'd personally like to see a tad bit more contrast overall and some vignette, but it's up to you if you want to add that or not. But I think that it definitely needs a bit more contrast in the petals themselves because for me it looks almost like it's blown out But maybe that's just me. Otherwise I love the photo!

I'm a bit curious about the crop though, what ratio did you use? I think a 1:1 would be even better to get rid of some negative space up the top.
            Photography student with a burning passion for wildlife and nature.
            Canon EOS 60D
            Sigma DC 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Metz 36 AF-5 + other accessories
            Follow me on: Facebook | deviantArt | dayviews | Flickr | ViewBug

Comment

Working...
            X