This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Critique Section

The critique section is now closed for new threads, as a part of our re-design for 2008 in the next day we will have a new categorised critique section some new mods that will be moderating the new section..

You are still able to post replies to the critique section but in order to get on top of this new threads will not be allowed till we reopen the section

Thank you for understanding

DPS Forum Admins and Mods
    Cheers
    Leisa

Nikon D80 | Sigma 50-500mm EX DG HSM | Sigma APO 70-300 | Sigma 50mm macro | Nikon 50mm 1.8 | Nikkor 18-70mm | Lensbaby 2.0 | SB-800 Speedlight | Black Macbook C2D
    Little pixels from my world . Flickr

Just an update:

we have the new forums in place i will re open them tomorrow... once i have the new critique Mods in place and know what they are doing ..
    thank you for understanding
    Cheers
    Leisa

Nikon D80 | Sigma 50-500mm EX DG HSM | Sigma APO 70-300 | Sigma 50mm macro | Nikon 50mm 1.8 | Nikkor 18-70mm | Lensbaby 2.0 | SB-800 Speedlight | Black Macbook C2D

Comment

Yay...Hope the upgrades improve the site!
      Flickr
      NIKON D90
      [AF-S NIKKOR 55-200mm 4-5.6G, NIKKOR 50mm 1.8D, NIIKKOR 18-105mm VR 3.5-5.6G]
      [SIGMA 70-300mm 4-5.6 APO DG MACRO]

OK to edit my images in the DPS forum only.

Comment

Any chance of a critique section for Sports/Action Photography?
        Nikon D200, MB-D200, SB-800, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Nikkor 35-70mm 2.8 D, Nikkor 80-200mm 2.8 ED, Tamron 17-50mm 2.8, Tamron 200-400 5.6, 200-500 6.9 (Manual Focus)

Comment

Here's a nice "what if...?" for ya.

What if I have an HDR landscape? Where would you guys like that to go?
          Nikon D90 -- D50 -- Nikkor F1.8 50mm -- Tokina 12-24mm F4 -- Tamron f2.8 17-50mm -- Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VR -- Nikon SB-900/800/600 -- Quantaray 2x Teleconverter -- 20" iMac / 13" Macbook
          More of my pictures at My Flickr.
          Click Here for my full Nikon D90 review!

Comment

Originally posted by crazzy88ss View Post
            Here's a nice "what if...?" for ya.

What if I have an HDR landscape? Where would you guys like that to go?
            It appears they belong in the Processed Photos - Critique sub-forum, as per the description;
            A place for heavily processed photos IE: HDR etc.. thats requires critique. Please be sure to read the rules before posting..

Comment

Bing! That's a point to PolarBear for a correct answer.

Wulf
              Wulf Forrester-Barker << Sites: blog / flickr >>
              Gear: Nikon D40, Nikon AFS 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6G, Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8, Nikon AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6G, Vivitar 90mm f/2.5 macro, Raynox DCR-250, Lensbaby 2.0k, SB600

Comment

OK just an Update Gang...

we have our New Critique Mods in place im just waiting for them all to get back to me making sure they know what to do and all that good stuff...
                once this happens (I am assuming to day) then we will open up the new critique section
                Cheers
                Leisa

Comment

What a GREAT idea.
                  Thanks for all the hard work you all do to make it easy for the rest of us here!!
                  Canon 450D (Rebel Xsi)
                  Canon EFS 18-55 mm , Canon Zoom EF 75-300mm

Canon Powershot S5 IS
                  CP&UV filters; Hoya ND 8; +1, +2, +4, +10 Close Up; 4 pt & 8 pt star filters

Comment

great idea, it would be easier to categorize the shots this way.
                    visit my photoblog. - My Manila
                    Visit my Flickr

Comment

sweet i can't wait till its up.

=)
                      Canon 40D, Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS, Canon 10-22mm f3.5-4.5, Canon 50mm f1.8, Canon 580EX II, and Crumpler 6 million dollar bag

flickr
                      http://capturing-time.blogspot.com

Comment

the Critique section is NOW open..

PLEASE be sure to read the RULES... while no one like rules they must be in place other wise this forum would be a mess.

Be good to your fellow photographers...
                        Cheers
                        Leisa

Comment

Thanks to all the Admins and Mods for the hard work they did putting this together!

My Gear
                          Photostream
                          Murtasma.com
                          Michigan Photographers - DPS Social Group
                          Mur-Tas-Ma

Comment

Where should we report typos?
                            Rex K

The view from my "office" doesn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RexK_Cozumel View Post
                              Where should we report typos?
                              where is it ??
                              Cheers
                              Leisa

Comment

Working...
                              X