Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wished these forums had a spell check then I dig a little deeper and just noticed it above the smilies you can paste in. Hurray!
    My Gear
    Photostream
    Murtasma.com
    Michigan Photographers - DPS Social Group
    Mur-Tas-Ma

Comment

Originally posted by RexK_Cozumel View Post
      Where should we report typos?
      If it's mine, just PM me.
      Linda
      My Gear
      OK to re-edit and repost my shots on dps
      flickr

Comment

i dont know why typos would need attention unless its a link someone gives and is spelled wrong or a program to use and its misspelled.
        I know if I got PM'd for all my typos my box would be full in no time. LOL!
        D7000, D200, 18-105mm, 35mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8G, 18-200mm, 10-20mm, 105mm 2.8, sb900, Panasonic GF2 Samsung NX100 and lenses and a ton more crap!
        RoundboyzPhotography on Flickr
        RoundboyzPhotographyBlog
        My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Murtasma View Post
          I always wished these forums had a spell check then I dig a little deeper and just noticed it above the smilies you can paste in. Hurray!
          You can always get in-browser spell check. I'm sure there's a plugin for firefox for it. It comes standard in Safari.
          Nikon D90 -- D50 -- Nikkor F1.8 50mm -- Tokina 12-24mm F4 -- Tamron f2.8 17-50mm -- Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VR -- Nikon SB-900/800/600 -- Quantaray 2x Teleconverter -- 20" iMac / 13" Macbook
          More of my pictures at My Flickr.
          Click Here for my full Nikon D90 review!

Comment

This forum has a spell check feature but it requires you to install IESpell you can download it here

DOWNLOAD

Once installed when you press the button you will get a security warning pop up do you wish to run this active x control at the top of your browsing window. Right click and select Allow.

You can now spell check

Now if I could just remember to press the button before I press submit.
            My Gear
            Photostream
            Murtasma.com
            Michigan Photographers - DPS Social Group
            Mur-Tas-Ma

Comment

Critque Section?

Hello,

When will we be able to post new treads in the Critque section?

Comment

You can already. Pick the appropriate sub-section - for example Macros or Portraits - and post your picture there. Note that the restriction of "ONE new thread a day" means "ONE new thread in any of the critique sub-forums.

Wulf
                Wulf Forrester-Barker << Sites: blog / flickr >>
                Gear: Nikon D40, Nikon AFS 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6G, Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8, Nikon AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6G, Vivitar 90mm f/2.5 macro, Raynox DCR-250, Lensbaby 2.0k, SB600

Comment

Help me please

Hello Everyone,
                  I am a new member in DPS and i have some photos that needs critiques .. i tried to start a new thread to post my photo but it is not allowed for me ... can i post it here or what? Would u please help

Thank you som much with my best regards from Egypt

Sara

Comment

Looks like you have it sorted - I see you have a new thread up.

Wulf
                    Wulf Forrester-Barker << Sites: blog / flickr >>
                    Gear: Nikon D40, Nikon AFS 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6G, Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8, Nikon AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6G, Vivitar 90mm f/2.5 macro, Raynox DCR-250, Lensbaby 2.0k, SB600

Comment

Working...
                    X