This week we published a post with 5 simple tips to get a strong image of Food to go with the many Food Photography articles in our archives (see below for some links) so we thought ‘Food’ might make a good theme for this weeks challenge.
Feel free to take images of any type of food you wish. It can be breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. It might be food being eaten or styled on a plate. It might be a mouth watering cake, a sizzling steak or a tempting treat – it’s totally up to you.
I really can’t wait to see what you come up with this week!
Once you’ve taken and selected the ‘FOOD’ image that you’d like to share – upload it to your favourite photo sharing site or blog and either share a link to it or – embed them in the comments using our embed tool to do so.
If you tag your photos on Flickr, Instagram, Twitter or other sites with Tagging tag them as #DPSFOOD to help others find them. Linking back to this page might also help others know what you’re doing so that they can share in the fun.
Also – don’t forget to check out some of the great shots posted in last weeks challenge – Family challenge where there were some great shots submitted.
Looking for some Food Photography Inspiration or Instruction?
Here’s just a few of the food photography tutorials and articles in our archives.
- Food Photography – an Introduction
- 11 Great Camera Angles for Food Photography
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Food Photography Styling
- 7 Tips for Aspiring Food Pornographers
- Food Photography Techniques and Tips
- 10 Tips for Mouth Watering Food Photography
- 10 More Food Photography Tips
- A Basic Food Photography Kit
- Holiday Food Images and Thoughts to go with Them