- Guaranteed for 2 full months
- Pay by PayPal or Credit Card
- Instant Digital Download
DPS offers a free weekly newsletter with:
1. new photography tutorials and tips
2. latest photography assignments
3. photo competitions and prizes
Thanks for subscribing!
A couple of years ago I wrote about my experience of buying a battery grip for my DSLR – while it added bulk and weight to my camera – I did find it had some benefits.
However two years later I have to say that I don’t really use it that often.
The only real times I’ve pulled it out have been on days that I know I’ve got to take a lot of images (weddings mainly). Otherwise It stays at home.
I’m interested to hear what others think – do you have a battery grip for your DSLR? If so – do you actually use it much?