Over the last year at dPS I’ve noticed a big shift in the questions I’m asked as editor of dPS.
In the early days the questions largely centred around photographic techniques – these days they are increasingly about how to turn a passion for photography into an income stream. Questions like:
- How do I sell my images?
- Where can I find work as a photographer?
- How much should I charge for my images?
- How do I get word out about my new photography business?
In a recent poll on dPS over 80% of readers indicated that they dream of making money from their photography. Interestingly another 10% said they already were (a rise on last time we asked).
That’s why I’ve worked with two photography pros to put together a comprehensive kit to Going Pro. It includes 3 helpful resources:
- Going Pro: How To Make Money From Your Photography—91 pages of first-hand experience to help you sell your images the way you want, by experienced magazine photo editor Kelly Kingman.
- 4 Audio downloads (2 hours in total) of interviews with photography experts Susannah Conway, Charles Borst, Suzanne Sease, and Christina Villaflors. Listen and learn!
- Getting Published in Photography Magazines, a 28-page practical primer on getting your photos published, by freelance photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich.
This kit isn’t just for those wanting to make a full time living from photography – it’s also perfect for those just looking to supplement their income with some part time work or in fact even for anyone just wanting to get their photography ‘out there’ and seen by more people.
The kit is packed with high value material and sells for $49.99 USD – an investment could pay for itself many times over on your first sale. It explains:
- The key pro photography business models
- The secrets to setting yourself up for success
- Advice on choosing markets, presenting your work, and building relationships
- Insider insights from industry stalwarts
- An extensive resource toolkit that will provide value for years to come
- Case studies, practical templates, tips and pro secrets
Here’s a screenshot of the table of contents for the ‘Going Pro’ eBook part of the kit.
It’s practical, actionable, and thorough. And it can be yours, now, for $49.99
For full details, see the Going Pro page or buy it directly by clicking the ‘download the kit’ button below.