- Guaranteed for 2 full months
- Pay by PayPal or Credit Card
- Instant Digital Download
DPS offers a free weekly newsletter with:
1. new photography tutorials and tips
2. latest photography assignments
3. photo competitions and prizes
Thanks for subscribing!
Canadian photojournalist – Ted Grant – is quoted as saying:
“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”
This quote often comes to mind when talking about portraiture and I thought it might make an interesting discussion starter.
Do Ted’s words resonate with you?