Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, another holiday or are just looking forward to New Years I hope that this time of year is one in which you find rest but also manage to find some time to get out and about with your camera!
Thanks for your readership and support of dPS – without you dPS would be just a shadow of what it is!
For those celebrating Christmas – here’s some of our past tutorials that might come in handy today (some specifically Christmas related while others might help you capture different aspects of the celebrations):
- 16 Tips for Photographing Christmas
- How to Take Beautiful Bokeh Christmas Lights Images
- A Christmas Portrait: How I Took It
- How to Take Great Group Photos
- Holiday Food Images and Thoughts to Go With Them
- 11 Great Camera Angles for Food Photography
- 25 Wonderful Christmas Light Painting Images
- Winter Photography Projects (for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere)
- 10 Beach Photography Tips (for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere heading to the beach)
- 10 Tips to Take Great Family Portraits
- How to Photograph a Child’s Party (a lot of these will be relevant for grown up parties too)
- 8 Tips on Taking Party Photographs