A small investment that will save you a fortune on your camera and gear.
Every photographer: amateur, enthusiast or pro will ponder …
What gear should I buy?
This eBook helps take the mystery out of ensuring you have the perfect photography gear for your needs: from cameras through to lenses, tripods, filters and bags. It’s perfect for a newer photographer looking to get a little more serious about the gear your carry with you or a great resource for those looking to purchase their very first camera.
Making smart choices not only will save you money, it will ensure you’re using the perfect gear to help you reach your full potential as a photographer.
Is Photo Nuts and Gear for You?
Yes, if you want to:
- understand what gear is right for you
- make smart purchasing decisions about the gear you buy
- upgrade your equipment
- learn how to look after your gear
- own the gear that will help you reach your photographic potential!
What You’ll Discover
Do you really need new gear?
- A reality check: do you really need to buy more equipment?
- Can you DIY instead?
- Reasons for buying new gear and justifying your decision.
Finding the right gear for you
- How to fully unleash the power of the internet.
- Community support and the wisdom of the crowd.
- How to read reviews, read between the lines and know which reviews are garbage.
- Lists of valuable resources for research.
Camera Gear Explained
- Extensive in-depth look at a wide variety of camera equipment.
- Many important features explained, in the context of researching your purchase.
- Advice and help with determining what’s important and what’s not.
- Covers core and obscure features you might otherwise overlook.
- Covers most equipment including camera bodies, lenses, flashes, tripods and more.
- Examples of real world gear purchasing decisions.
- Advice on how to choose and buy a telephoto, flash and more.
A peek inside the eBook