As Thanksgiving in the US is almost upon us – and so many of our readers will be celebrating later this week – we thought it might be fun to pull together a collection of Photography Tutorials that relate to Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is one of those days when cameras come out a lot to photograph gatherings, the food being eaten, the family gathering and to capture the festivities of the day – the following tutorials reflect those themes – enjoy!
- Holiday Food Images and Thought to go With ‘em
- 10 Tips to Improve You rFood Photography
- 11 Great Camera Angles for Food Photography
- 10 Tips for Mouth Watering Food Photography
- Using Focus Creatively with Food Photography
- 11 Quick Food Photography Tips to Make Mouth Watering Images
- 10 Food Styling Tips
- 10 More Food Photography Tips
- Food Photography – an Introduction
- 6 Tips for Getting Better Parade Photos
- 16 Digital Photography Tips for Christmas (while it’s not Christmas yes – much of it applies to both holidays)
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Food Photography Styling
- How to Take Great Group Photos
- 6 Keys to Shooting Great Group Photos
- 8 Family Portrait Tips
- Posing Guide: 21 suggestions on how to pose groups of people
- 10 Tips to Take Great Family Portraits
- 8 Tips on Taking Party Photographs
- 13 Lessons to Teach Your Child About Photography (for those of you looking for a fun activity with the kids).
Also: If ‘food’ is a part of your holiday – you’ll want to check out this great Guide to taking Mouth Watering Photos of Food. It’s an easy read and has helped thousands of our readers.
Lastly – thanks to all of you as readers of dPS. We value your participation, support and encouragement – Happy Thanksgiving!