Happy Thanksgivig to the many thousands of our US readers celebrating that holiday today!
As today’s one of those days when cameras come out a lot to photograph gatherings, the food being eaten and to capture the memories of the day – I thought I’d put together a few tutorials that might be helpful. Enjoy!
- 8 Tips on Taking Party Photographs
- Holiday Food Images and Thought to go With ‘em
- 11 Great Camera Angles for Food Photography
- 10 Tips for Mouth Watering Food Photography
- 10 More Food Photography Tips
- Food Photography – an Introduction
- 16 Digital Photography Tips for Christmas (while it’s not Christmas yes – much of it applies to both holidays)
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Food Photography Styling
- How to Take Great Group Photos
- 6 Keys to Shooting Great Group Photos
- 8 Family Portrait Tips
- 10 Tips to Take Great Family Portraits
Lastly – thanks to all of you as readers of dPS. We value your participation, support and encouragement – Happy Thanksgiving!