20 Amazing Photography Deals and a $1200 Prize: Open for 1 Week Only
Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been launching a series of great daily photography deals to dPS readers. The savings this year were bigger than we’ve ever had before and we’ve had some really encouraging feedback from our readers – thanks so much for participating in the fun this year.
As our final deal we’re opening all of the deals in this years campaign back up so that those of you who may have missed one have one final chance.
And because it is Christmas Eve (and in some parts of the world is already Christmas Day) and many of our readers are away for a few days we’ve decided to leave all of these deals open until the calander clicks over to 2013 (Eastern US time).
Not only that – we’ve also convinced 9 of last years partners to reopen their deals for one last time too as a bonus.
We’re also excited to share with you a prize that’s up for grabs to anyone who has snapped up one of more of the deals (more on that below).
So if you head to the 12 Days of Christmas page you’ll now see a whopping 2 deals are open!
Here’s what you can get your hands on as a last minute Christmas gift for a loved one (or yourself)!
Note: we’re hearing from a lot of readers that they’re giving our eBooks as gifts by downloading them onto USB sticks and wrapping the USB sticks up as the present – loaded up with some great photography education.
This Years Deals
- Day 1 – 50% off Click – How to Take Gorgeous Photos of Your Kids – perfect for those of you with kids in your lives
- Day 2: 30% off Phil Steele’s Flash Portrait Course – this one was hugely popular!
- Day 3: 33% off the Photographer’s Workflow – eBook, presets, smart collections and videos to help you improve how you manage your photos.
- Day 4: 65% off our iPhone Photography eBook – if you have an iPhone this $7 deal will pay off big time!
- Day 5: 38% off Neil Creek’s ‘Night Photography’ Video Course – the fastest selling course on Udemy ever!
- Day 6: 55% off our ‘Natural Light’ eBook – this $9 deal was the #1 deal of this year and almost knocked over our servers!
- Day 7: 43% off Your own Unique Photography Website and ONline store from PhotoMerchant – a great way to start off the new year
- Day 8: Any Ed Verosky eBook for just $4.98 – 6 EBooks to choose from and as always, very popular this year.
- Day 9: 25% off Trey Ratcliff’s ‘The Art of Photography’ Course – 4 video modules to help you improve your photography.
- Day 10: James Brandon’s ‘Tack Sharp’ eBook for just $5.97 – a small investment that will have a big impact upon one of the most important aspects of photography.
- Day 11: 73% off our Perfect Portrait Pack – the biggest discount of the week on a bundle of 3 of our most popular eBooks
Last Years Bonus Deals
And don’t forget we’ve also re-opened 9 of last years deals too. There are some really great deals in this lot!
- Bonus 1: 48% Saving on our Photo Nuts Series - these 3 eBooks will give you control over your camera and give you a processing workflow to create some amazing images.
- Bonus 2: 40% off any Photography Concentrate eBook – 4 great eBooks to choose from!
- Bonus 3: 2 Special Savings from Photojojo – a camera bag insert and digital time lapse camera
- Bonus 4: 55% off our Travel and Color Photography eBooks – two popular eBooks by Mitchell Kavanavich
- Bonus 5: 30% off Trey Radcliff’s HDR Video Tutorial – there is over 11 hours of step by step video instruction in this course!
- Bonus 6: 20% off any Topaz Labs Post Processing Software - loads of software to choose from – or get it all for a further 20% off.
- Bonus 7: Save 30% on the 2012 Craft and Vision eBook Collection – 15 eBooks for a crazy price of just $45. That’s a years worth of education for just $3 each!
- Bonus 8: 55% off our Portraits eBook pack – 2 portrait eBooks for a great saving… (note: see Deal 11 above to get our Kids eBook added for just $2).
- Bonus 9: 50% off our Going Pro eBook - thinking about making money from your photography? Grab this one.
Bonus Competition – every purchase puts you in the draw to win….
Every purchase made gives you one entry into the draw to win a photographic prize to the value of $1200 USD.
You know what your kit need the most – so we thought we’d let you choose. You can put it towards a new DSLR, a new Lens (or two), a Flash, an Apple computer, Photoshop or anything else (based upon recommended retail price on Amazon, Apple or B&H Photo).
To enter – simply pick up one of the deals featured on the 12 Deals page. Pick up two and you’ve got two entries in the draw (each purchase gives you another entry in the draw).
If you’ve already picked up a deal or two – you’re already in the draw with one entry for each purchase.
This competition is open to all international readers – if you win we’ll get you your prize wherever you are.
So head over to the 12 Days of Christmas Page and pick up yourself some great photographic deals!